Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chocolate Joy Fold Card

Hi everyone,
  As we know I have gone a bit silly on the JAI Challenge this week, maybe it's the holidays..... not really sure but it has been fun.  So I made two joy fold cards and here is my salutation only one:


I've never made a card with only words but I really liked how this turned out and I am so glad I have finally made a joy fold card.  If it wasn't for the challenge I still would not have made one, and would have missed out on seeing how easy they are to make.  I have the instructions somewhere but have moved everything again and can't find a thing!?!???!?!??!?  Don't worry, I'll do a tutorial later in the year.
Stamp set:  Eat chocolate
Card:  Not quite navy, baja breeze, whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate chip and not quite navy
have a lovely evening.....

1 comment: