Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Box Carrier for any Occassion

Afternoon,
  Hello and I hope everyone is having a great week!  I find it going too fast but I will not complain!  I have been having fun on Angie's site again and she made this adorable treat box which I think looks like a carrier, have to try out the milk cartons with this, so cute, as per everything out there in Stampin' Up world.

Angie has a tutorial on this as is most of what is on her site.  I was going to try and put up some instructions but it is probably easier to go over to her site and check it out.
Stamp set:  Got treats, one of my favourite sets
Card:  Baja breeze, dsp - soft subtles and very vanilla
Ink:  Chocolate chip and baja breeze
Acc:  Mini library clips
Tools:  Lge oval punch, scallop oval punch, Big shot and Box #2 die
have a lovely day.....

1 comment: