Monday, July 4, 2011

Circle Fancy Fold Card for JAI

Afternoon,
  I know, who would have thought, two in one day, but I am doing this for Patrice, at the Just Add Ink Challenge.  She said this was easy to make, she's right, you just need all the circles and scallop circle and you are fine.  Anyway, you inspired me Patrice and here is my effort:


I did have fun making this and I am staying with my bright colours.
Stamp set:  Forest friends, curvy verses and teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Rose red, whisper white, pumpkin pie, baja breeze and certainly celery
Ink:  Chocolate chip, soft suede, old olive, rose red and concord crush
Acc:  Silver brads and retired ribbon
Tools:  Paper piercer and mat, nestabilities, big shot
have a nice evening.....

7 comments:

  1. This looks really great Theresa, this fold is on my list of to do. Love the stamp set too and your paper roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow oh wow, this is fabulous Theresa! I'm very impressed and absolutely love your bright colour choices. Great card and I'm so pleased to hear you found it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD ON YOU!!!! You're so adventurous giving this one a try - I'm not sure I could do it.

    Loving the colour combo you've chosen too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and colour choice - gotta love that owl in Concord Crush..hehehe.☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you followed Patrice's advice to give this ago as you have made a lovely card...I need to do one myself now! Thanks for playing again at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and super impressive. Can't wait to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute! Well done on having a go at this fold - I still haven't tried one myself, lol ♥

    ReplyDelete