Sunday, July 3, 2011

Joy Fold for Just Add Ink Challenge

Morning,
 As I said, I made a few cards the other day and I have always wanted to make the joy fold and this was the perfect opportunity to make one.  I just got some new stamp sets and play toys, so much fun!  One of my new sets is the cupcake and punch and I had to try it straight away.


How much fun is this stamp set and I am really loving bright colours!  Not normally me......... but it is at the moment.
Stamp set:  Create a Cupcake
Card:  Not quite navy, baja breeze, whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate chip
Tools:  Cupcake punch, my new favourite toy
thanks for stopping by.....

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo you were on a roll, good for you, and got to love new toys. Your card is so bright and fun - love it.

    PS: The telescopic circles card is much easier than it looks, trust me and give it a go. You'll be so pleased with the wow factor such a relatively simple card gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, this is beautiful! I love the joy fold look and they are fun to make! Great color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fun card ... it definitely spells party to me, what a great colour combination and I especially love the coloured dots down the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun card! I love these cupcakes too.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa this is lovely and your choice of Fancy Fold and the bright colours surely make this a fun card. Thanks for playing this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute. Your little cup cakes look lovely on this joy fold card. Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Cupcake inspired Joy fold. What a great idea for a birthday card. Thanks for playing at JAI this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable - lovely little cupcakes. And I love the little cherries on the inside. Chantell

    ReplyDelete