Monday, July 4, 2011

Card That is Like a Mini Album

Hi Again,
  I promised my second card that is similar to a mini album and here it is.  So glad JAI had this challenge, it really inspired me to make these fancy cards.  I still have the circle one to make because it is not as hard as it looks to make!  You need to pop over there and have a look, or maybe Pratrice is just too good!!
love this paper, have had it sitting there for awhile, too scared to use it!!!



So one for a male and one for a female.  I also have another joy fold to show you tomorrow, no pictures just words.....
Stamp set:  Sense of time,  I use a quote and then cut it in three and put it on the different pages as I couldn't think of what I wanted to put on the pages.
Card:  Rich Razzelberry, certainly celery, chocolate chip and dsp - greenhouse gala and play date.
Ink:  Chocolate chip
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Paper piercer and mat, 11/4" punch
thanks for popping by.......

1 comment: