Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tooth fairy card

Hi All,
  Sorry, I missed my morning post, went out and did my Boxing Day Sale shopping!!!!  I know, better late than never.  It just rained so much and I didn't want to go out into it, and now of course, it is the last day of 2010 (oh, so sad).  So I thought I would get in my shopping for the last day of this year......
So this is my Tooth fairy card, plainer version first with a detachable bookmark.
Stamp set:   Tooth fairy (summer mini)
Card:  Marina mist, bashful blue
Ink:  Chocolate chip, night of navy
Acc:  basic rhinestones, choc chip ribbon, paperclip, dimensionals
Tools:  Cutter, scallop circle
The cards are very basic so I haven't been giving any instructions but I have them written down if anyone would like to let me know.
I did score around the edges of the matting to give a different look.
Oh, this is a better picture, a lot clearer.
And now for my 'Up Version'

With this card, I used the piercing tool and  mat around the edges.  Love this look and I tend to use it a lot.  The tooth fairy is a bookmark again, I just hid the paperclip under the top matting.
So all the details are the same as the above card except for dsp- play date and the piercing tool and mat.
Hope you have a lovely day for the last day of 2010....

No comments:

Post a Comment