Friday, December 17, 2010

Little Santa & Card

Good morning,
Only eight more days till Christmas, everyone excited!!!  I'm going to be sorry when Christmas is finished this year, I love all the red and green and all the lovely creations on blogs, love it.
So onto my Santa box and card.  I am into trying to make the card look like the box so, hence the front of my card.  I got a great tutorial off Karen's site.  Thanks again to Tia for the help with the one word link.  You'll have to check out Tia's site, she has helped me so much with understanding my blog.
Oh, I just realised this is a large box, if anyone is interested in instructions just let me know, I will put the tag one on tomorrow which is the one from Karen.  I just made my own box and tags to fit front and back.
Stamp set:  Snow swirled
Card:  Real red, whisper white, black, basic grey
Ink:  Real red
Acc:  Hodgepodge hardware (retired) but great silver set in catalogue
Tools:  Crimper, sponge
Have a lovely day..

No comments:

Post a Comment