Monday, December 27, 2010

Kind

Good morning,
  Even with all the rain, I am so excited.  I just worked out how to turn my photos around.  All small steps!!
So my card today I wanted to keep plain and simple and then I made an Up Version.
Stamp set:  Baroque Motifs
Card:  Garden green, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip and whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate cip, garden green, pumpkin pie
Acc:  Brad
Tools:  Scallop Oval, lge oval, piercing tool and mat.
                                   Now for my Up Version
So my Up Version is exactly the same but I distressed the edges of my first two mattings with a pair of scissors and instead of piercing, I drew some lines aound with the garden green pen.  Added a couple of small flowers, still out of Baroque Motifs with a bit of bling (basic rhinestones).  And of course added a couple of extra mattings for my wording.
Have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment