Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snowman soup

Good morning,
  A good friend of mine is calling this; Christmas Eve Eve.  So on this beautiful overcast day I will call it the same.  And Bev I am cooking all day too, well that is my plan.
  So onto my last present for the family:
Snowman Soup, with a chocolate, candy cane, hot chocolate sachet and marshmellows.  I should have put the ingredients on the cup but I am really pushing for time so I have left it plain except for the tags.
Stamp set:  Got treats, Snow swirled
Card:  Baja breeze, whisper white, night of navy
Ink:  Chocolate chip, baja breeze
Acc:  ribbon 1-1/4" striped grosgrain
Tools:  Scallop circle punch, lge tag, extra lge tag, circle scissor plus
tutorial for the mug from scor-pal (really easy instructions) but if you would like me to do a tutorial, more than happy.
SNEEK PEEK

And a couple of favourites that I have made during the year and will make again next year with in colours:


Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you the happiest day,
have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment