Saturday, December 11, 2010

Perfect box

Hi,
Guess what, it is afternoon, knew it wouldn't last with me doing all morning posts.  Actually we went and stayed at a friends last night so this has to be an afternoon post. 
This is my new all time favourite box, absolutely love it.  I cased it from http://hemidemisemiquaver.wordpress.com/2008/06/07/graduation-box-and-template/   and she has the tutorial for you.  Of course any problems just let me know.
Stamp set:  Winter Post/Season of Joy (pacific point)
Card:  Old olive, very vanilla, dsp - jolly holiday    or   Pacific point, baja breeze, whisper white
Ink: Old olive       or pacific point, baja breeze
Acc:  Old olive ribbon    or In-colour baja ribbon (retired stock) and diamond jewels
I hope you could undeerstand that but I thought I should put down the two different colour combinations I used for the two boxes.  Next time I might just pick one and if you need to know the other you could always e-mail me.
Thanks and have a great night..

No comments:

Post a Comment