Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishing You A Happy Birthday.....

Hello,
Another case today.  At least this got me back into making cards and I do love it as then I have little gifts to give to friends, I pack up five at a time.  Just a quick thing to grab as I am running out the door.  So today's card is cased from Stamp with Heather (24/4/2010).  I went through a real period of printing everything I loved.  I have since learnt better and save it now, so much less paper!!
I know, I am into the bright colours at the moment, everything I have been ordering is 'brights'!
Stamp set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set) and
Card:  Island Indigo, lucky limeade, real red, chocolate chip, pool party and whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate chip, real red and pool party
Acc:  Retired ribbon and bright brads
Tools:  Big shot, Strips embossing folder, piecing tool
hope you had a great day, thanks for stopping by......

No comments:

Post a Comment