Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One Page Wonder

Hello to another day,
So today I have all the cards I made with the one page wonder.  Robyn had us take an A4 piece of paper and stamp all over with a stamp set and the in-colours.  I really love this look and it does mean that you can make the dsp what colours you want it to be.  So one of the cards I showed you yesterday that Robyn had us make and now I am going to show you the rest and it does make quite a few....  (Oh the dingoes didn't get my chickens, very happy)
 Sorry about these cards being a little blurry but they are 3" x 3" and I will make a box for them too.
 I used the hearts sizzlets here, love these sizzlets that Stampin' Up are selling now.
 Love spots and just had to make a card with them on and of course I had to emboss a few too.
 A much plainer card and threw in a little more embossing
 Ummmmmmmmmm!
 Another slightly blurry one but it doesn't look that bad and the butterfly is vanilla embossed
 A plain one using the simply scored scoring tool, you can just make out what I have done on the left side.
 Ummmmmmm again.
 My set using the one sheet wonder
And lastly the card from yesterday.
I hope this has you inspired to try it yourself
thanks for stopping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment