Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Box For My One Sheet Wonder

Hi everyone,
So as promised I made a box to fit all those wonderful cards into.  Now there are a couple of things; I have a couple of score lines in funny places and that is because I kept getting my measurements wrong (I will be making another to show you later with all the right measurements!!) and I didn't have any more of my stamped sheet left so I picked out the dot card I made and used that design for my box (unfortunately I don't own that stamp set, it is Robyn's but lucky for me I loved the word 'create' and stamped a full sheet of it, lol).  So here it is....
 I used the circles to overlap and keep the box closed.
This box was created with a 12" x 12" sheet of card and when I make the next one I will put up instructions
thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment