Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Top Note Booklet for Easter or a Little Gift

Morning all,
Sorry I didn't post last night, too tired to think straight, but today I have a cute top note book to show you.  I cased this from dawns stamping thoughts and think it is such a versatile book as you can write quotes on the pages, just stamp or add photos.  I love it.  I have made one already for Easter and then just a general one, ready for when I need it.  So easy to do and she has a great tutorial on her site....
 So here is my Easter one using lucky limeade, love that colour...
 I stamped all the inside pages with pictures and a saying, all ready to go...
 Ready for a birthday, just need to add a few pictures....
The two books together, how cool do they look?
I'll just give you a few quick instructions but check out Dawn's blog for more details.  I always try and add instructions as I always want them straight away myself, lol.
Card - 4 1/4" x 11"   scored at 5 1/2", 5 3/4", 6" and then score at 5 1/4"and 5 ".  I don't know why Dawn did it that way but she probably explained that at the time!
5 pieces of whisper white  3" x 7"    scored at 3 1/2" (I only used 4 as I think that is all it needed), add sticky stip to the edges of all four sheets (only at the bottom of one side as these will be put into the cover, adhering to the mountain, valley folds.
Decorate and the book is finished.
Stamp set:  Word play and everybunny
Card:  Lucky limeade and whisper white
Ink:  Various colours and lucky limeade
Tools:  3/45", 1" and 1 1/8" punches.  Couldn't do without my punches, lol
thanks for stopping by.......

1 comment: