Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Elegant Flower Card

Hi,
What a day, I went and visited some friends down at Mooloolaba to stamp.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  Would have been if I remembered my bag of craft, still sitting here at home where I had left it!  So mad at myself but I had a lovely time chatting and that sometimes is more important.  Need the girlie time!!!  So today I have cased from Carla, Carla scraps, and this is one of my very favourite cards.  Carla has a tutorial on the flower and it is so worth doing.  Mine were quite thin so I got three out of the measurement but it will depend on the thickness you cut the petals.




Two slightly different cards and using rub-ons.  I had bought these a while ago and am finally using them.  I have a habit of leaving my favourite things to the side and forgetting all about them.  Trying to change that and just use what I buy!.
Card:  Baja breeze, dsp - soft subtles
Acc:  Rub-ons, dazzling diamond and pearl jewels
Tools:  Big shot, elegant lines die and greenhouse gala die
have a lovely evening......

No comments:

Post a Comment