Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sick, Sick, Sick... The Perfect Wallet For It!

Good evening,
I don't know how you spent Mothers Day but I did some crafting and went on one of my favourite blogs, Sabine's blog.  Love her and everything she makes.  So this is what I made....
 Now I am already for winter.  Sabine has a great tutorial on how to make them.  I have now given two away as I think they are the cutest present.  The only problem is that our tissues are bigger!  The newspaper print is the same size as Sabine's and the other two are slightly different sizes as I had two different packs of tissues but it really isn't that hard to just add a little extra length to most of your paper.
 The decoration inside, holding tissues, lollies and a tea bag
 closer look at the sentiment
 Now you can see what is inside
 On to newspaper print

And the look at the back.  So easy to make you will want to make heaps.
Thanks for stopping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment