Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day
I hope everyone has had a lovely Mothers Day.  I had my cup of tea in bed and that made me extremely happy.  It is always the small things isn't it!!  I just loved it and of course I got some little gifts from the school stall which were lovely.  A friend and I made these with the class, which I absolutely love.  I think she found them on pinterest but I am not sure.  Of course when I got home I made some (three) for my Mum and then some for me (because I love them so much).  They would even be great as Christmas presents.  I am in love with these pots.....
 A couple of rolled flowers using Stampin' Up dsp, Christmas pack though you wouldn't know it!
 A closer look.  I did use the glue gun to adhere the raffia and flowers
 And what good is a message without a drawing, even if you have to do it yourself!
 I forgot to mention that they are chalk board painted so we can write messages on there all the time.
I had bought these flowers for myself and even though they look gorgeous is the pot I am not sure if I am going to put herbs or flowers in them!!!  Decisions, decisions....
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely rest of your day....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your day honey - I worked!
    Those pots look amazing - great idea.
    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete