Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine Heart

Hello,
I am going to show you the most gorgeous heart today.  Brenda (Qbees Quest) came up with these.  I really wanted to make the Christmas tree she designed as well and I did make it, just couldn't find any chocolates to fit in there.  Well I could make the hearts because we now have Hershey kisses here in Australia, in Woolies.  I love our chocolate heaps more but unless you're going to sit there and make heaps of drops the easier option is to buy a packet of kisses.  So here is my cute heart, did make half a dozen, just forgot to take a picture of them all....
These are so incredibly easy to make so pop over to Brenda's blog where she has a great tutorial to follow.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment