Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Mouse Book Marks

Hello again,
I thought I would do a double post seeing I missed yesterday and I do have a few things to show you.  I made some cute bookmarks for some special children I know and hopefully I will see them using them next year in their reading books...
 Aren't these just the cutest!  These were made using the ornament and owl punch for the face, eyes and nose.  I used the three quarter and half inch for the ears.   I used the square scallop punch for the white of the hat and cut a triangle freehand and added a flower from the itty bitty punches.  I also used magnets inside the bookmark so they slip over the top and of course one of my favourite dsp Christmas packs.
Also in a blue, which I love.  Oh I used the gel pen for the whites of his eyes.
Have a lovely evening/day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment