Monday, June 25, 2012

Another Gift Set For A Kids Class

Hi there,
Still wet and cold, definately winter happening here.  I was talking to a friend last night and we were saying it wasn't this cold last year, we may have had a couple of days but I think we have succeeded that this year (well, to me anyway).
So now on to my next set and this one is using the milk carton die, love it.
Not the best photo I have ever taken and they look much better in real life.
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments and a retired roller (sorry, just thought I would bring them out of hybination and start using them)
Card: Whisper white and rose red and pink pirouette
Ink:Rose red
Acc:  Pink piroette ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, milk carton die, beautiful wings, 5 petal punch, boho blossoms, stampin around handles, word window punch and crop-a-dial
thanks for popping in and I'll see you again tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment