Sunday, January 8, 2012

Valentine Gift Card Or Is It!!!!

Hi all,
I had a workshop yesterday and we made this cute Valentine Card.  I love anything that is a little different and this fits in that category.  Everyone had fun making it and I know I will be making more.  I actually made one there and used blue for a male and that looked just as good.  Changed the embossing folder to the stripes though.  So here is the card....

 On the male one, I did do a couple of slits to put a gift card in, so you can use it for that purpose if you like.
I cased this card from stampin pretty, she has heaps of gorgeous projects on her blog.
Stamp set:  Retired Love Defined, tiny tags
Card:  Early espresso, pretty in pink and very vanilla
Ink:  Pretty in pink, cherry cobbler and early espresso
Acc:  Ribbon and twine
Tools:  Pinking hearts border punch, tiny tags punch and Owl builder punch
thanks for stopping by.........

No comments:

Post a Comment