Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Herrringbone Card and Traingle Box

Hello to everyone on this rainy day,
I do love the rain but I think the midges and mosquito's are all coming out and I don't like that much at all, every time I go outside I feel like I am getting bitten by something!!!!
 The herringbone card that I loved made in different colours though I didn't have any purple in there!!
 And I found this gorgeous triangle box on splitcoast stampers and have been wanting to try it for a while and seeing I love the herringbone so much, I had to make it specially for this box, hehehe
Just a couple of chocolates in there as well!
If anyone would like instructions for the box just let me know, as you guessed it..... it is with a massive amount of paper work!!!!
Stamp set:  Happiest birthday wishes (hostess set)
Card:  Daffodil delight, tangerine tango and lots of various strips of dsp
Ink:  Tangerine tango and chocolate chip
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  crop-a-dial, Scallop trim border punch and wide oval punch
thanks for stopping by......

No comments:

Post a Comment