Sunday, March 27, 2011

Time To Party

Good morning,
  Well, after not doing any posts for a couple of days I am doing two this morning.  This one is a Pals Paper Arts Challenge which is all about embossing, so here is my card.

Now, you all know that making a card is a challenge for me so I hope you like this one, me, I'm not too sure!
Stamp set:  Party Hearty
Card:  Chocolate chip, certainly celery, pacific point, baja breeze and whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate chip, baja breeze, old olive and daffodil delight
Acc:  Dimensional, very vanilla ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, elegant lines and modern label extra lge
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day....

1 comment:

  1. I like this Theresa ... great birthday card for anyone! The button is little but adds so much punch to your great layout! I'm on a button kick ... hehehe

    ReplyDelete