Friday, March 11, 2011

Surfing Gift Card Holder

Hello,
  I am so out of whack it is not funny.  I thought I would post tonight as I am just as likely to forget tomorrow morning, the way I am going.  I made a really different gift card holder.  I found it from Artistic Avenger back in July of last year.  This is why I love having a blog.  It makes me get out all these things I have written up and finally make them.
I have taken a few photos so you can also see the insert pulled out.  I am really liking the idea of gift card holders as the kids are getting older, it is getting harder to find the right present.  What better than money or a gift card?  Goes down so well!!
Stamp set:  Just surfing
Card:  Always artichoke, not quite navy, river rock and whisper white
Ink:  Not quite navy
Acc:  River rock ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Scallop trim border and crop-a-dial
Thanks for dropping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment