Friday, March 18, 2011

Fly Away With Me

Good morning,
  I am finding it harder to post every day, how people do that is beyond me, I take my hat off to you.  We have just been to soccer and played an unbelievable game.  The kids were so great, all passing the ball to each other, just the way it should be...
  I actually forgot I was posting my cards to go with my card holder so here they are:


Aren't they cute!!  I really like doing the 3 x 3 cards, only just started doing them but they are so easy to give as a gift then, and that is definitely what I like.
Hope you have a good day....

1 comment:

  1. Theresa, these are soooo pretty! I have just started making 3 x 3 cards too ... ok, I've only made one but I want to make more.

    A girl after my own heart ... loves watching soccer! I am going to be so lost when my son graduates this May and stops playing. What will I do???

    ReplyDelete