Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brown bunny box

Good morning,
  I have another cute box for you and another cute bunny.  Who would have thought there were so many beautiful bunnies out there.  I'll have to try and design one myself before Easter arrives.

I cased this box from Mercedes, though she does not have a tutorial.
4 scallop envelopes out of cardstock -  box
3/4" x 8 1/4"  same colour cardstock  - handle
1 3/4" circle punch  -  body
1 1/4" circle punch  -  head
3/4" circle punch  -  cheeks and feet  (though I don't have 3/4 and used 1/2", which has come up okay)
1/2" circle punch  - tail
1/4" circle punch  -  eyes and nose
Lge oval punch  -  outside ears
Sml oval punch  -  inside ears
  Using the big shot , cut out the scallop envelopes and adhere together.  I cut off one of the tags on each box to adhere more neatly.  Tape the bottom of the box too.  There will be a tiny hole in the middle which you can cover up by cutting a square to adhere to the bottom.  Though I left mine the way it was.  As you can tell, I'm not a perfectionist!!!!
Now it is time to make your bunny, looking at his picture you can pretty much work out where to put all the pieces but if you have any problems, don't hesitate to let me know.
I tied ribbon around the box and tied a knot, didn't think it really need anything else.
I stuck two of the scallop edges down with glue dots. The other two were done when I put the handle and brads on.
Now put on your cute little rabbit, I just love him, he has to be one of my favourites
Have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment