Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sonja's gifts

Hi everyone,
Well I am finally getting to the end of my Regional photos.  Next I have something sweet from Sonja, my room buddy.  So much fun, and we even got in some exercise with all the walking we did looking for 3" x 3" envelopes.  I am sure Stampin' Up are the only ones that supply them here in Australia.  I tell you!!
 A purse with a surprise in there and a note book with acetate on the front for protection.  And how cute are the charms!!!
 Sonja bound and made the books herself - keen to that myself but there is just so many things I want to do, just need more time!
The inside of Sonja's purse with a post-it-note and tags.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.......

1 comment:

  1. That Notebook is to die for - lucky I have one too....hehehe - next time go to K Mart baby.....xx

    ReplyDelete