Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple Easy Flower Tags

Good morning,
  I made some sweet little tags that are incredibly easy to make.  My son made me one, out of one of his craft books, with a little present and I just had to copy it;


Isn't it lovely!  Cut card 41/2 x 31/2 and score in half to make it 21/4 x 31/2.  Cut a flower pot in the shape you can see and run it through the crimper, adhere to bottom of card.  I drew a stem but there are quite a few stamps that could be used.  I just liked the thought of drawing, for once.  Cut a square 11/2 x 11/2 and scrunch as much as possible.  Place a bit of tape on the card and place your scrunched piece on top.  That is it besides punching a hole at the top and tying some ribbon through.  I'll show you the one my son made for me tomorrow, he is so proud of it.
Card:  Whisper white, marina mist, chocolate chip, pink pirouette
Ink:  Garden green, pink pirouette
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Crop-a-dial.
Have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment