Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Days

Hi everyone,
  I did another Crafters Anonymous class last night and had so much fun making this card.  Thought I had done it all wrong until the end when it came together.  I am also putting this into Our creative corner as they want some weaving on our item.  Keeping that in mind I made sure I did some weaving on my card, so here it is:
  Don't ask me what just happened but my photo went to the top of the page, so let me try and do a side view for you:
  Oh, I am having all sorts of computer problems at the moment, very hard for me to upload photos, but I must have had my fingers crossed enough for this one!!
Stamp set:  Apple blossoms
Card:  Concord crush, river rock
Ink:  Concord crush
Acc:  brads
Tools:  Word window punch, crop-a-dial
hope you like it,
Have a great afternoon....

4 comments:

  1. awesome colours - love it.. great use of your weaving with the brads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, this is gorgeous! What an great layout and love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the interesting folds in your card, and the way you incorporated the weaving! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting fold! I've never seen a card quite like this! Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete