Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Pouch Full of Cards For Mum

Hi everyone,
  I am doing an early/late post as I am going to be so busy tomorrow morning, I won't have time to get on the net.  So here is a lovely little pouch and 3" x 3" cards, I cased from Barb - one of my favourite sites.  And she has changed it.  I am always taken back when blogs are changed, have to check and make sure I am on the right one.  Anyway, this is a cute little pouch for Mum, I am actually giving our school teacher one as well, I love them so much.
So funny, in my pictures it looks brown but luckily for me it has come up perfect plum.  Instead of just showing all the pictures and giving quick instructions, I have a few more photos so I will let you know as we go.

1 piece of 12" x 12" card  -  stamp or wheel the whole sheet with an image, I used versa mark and love how it has come up.  Cut in half.  With one piece of 6" x 12" cut into four 3" x 6" for small cards.
Other piece  6" x 12"     score 1 1/4" and 4 3/4"   on 6" side
                                     score 21/8", 55/8", 57/8", 93/8" and 95/8"  on the 12" side
Cut out the four corners and two middle bits on angles so you can fold easier, check photo above
Barb has a great tutorial on her blog.
Cut four pieces of ribbon 6".  Attach a glue dot to each end to wrap around love notes.
Cut longer piece of ribbon (sorry, I forgot how long I cut it) for the band of your pouch.  Now decorate.  How easy and cute is this.



Stamp set:  Forest friends, winter post, easter blossoms,  and roller - very vintage
Card:  Perfect plum, whisper white, elegant eggplant
Ink:  Versa mark, elegant eggplant
Acc:  kraft ribbon
Tools:  1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circles
Try it, you will love it.
Have a lovely evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment