Monday, May 23, 2011

Note Card in a Case

Morning,
  As I promised, another case from Becky and she has instructions on her site for this one as well though I will give quick instructions at the end.





Well, how is that for pictures, this is another very easy card to make and give, no, I'm not just saying that.  I haven't used my priceless set for awhile and I forgot how pretty it is.
Cut choc chip card 41/4" x 11", fold in half, then fold down 11/2" from the front.  Or score 11/2" and 51/2".  I actually didn't like how high up the front panel was so I cut 41/4" x 10" and scored 51/2" and 11/2".  The ribbon wraps around so there is no tape holding it together.  If you are worried about the tape falling off then place a little tape on the ribbon at the back of the card.
Hope you like it, have a happy day....

No comments:

Post a Comment