Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Tea Bag Holder for Mum

Morning,
  I have finally decided to do a post because I can't sleep.  The day's are going too quickly or is it just that Easter happened far too late this year!  Surely we could have changed that!!  I thought I had more time to post for Mother's Day but there is only a week, oh my!  And I have another tea bag holder, sorry I will have a bag for tomorrow.  But I am loving these holders and can't resist the post. 
  Today I have a cute tea bag holder that I cased from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, can fit quite a few tea bags, or better yet, tea bag and some of Mum's favourite chocolates, sounds much better.
I love the morning cup stamp set and have wanted this set for ages, and now that I have it, I am going to use it heaps.  This has to be one of my favourite sets.  I think it is so sweet.

A little 3 x 3 card I made to go with it.

The little set together.  The instructions and template actually had a button on the front of the holder which I really liked but didn't know how to put it on.  Something for me to think about the next time I make it.
Stamp set:  Morning cup
Card:  Baja breeze, very vanilla, retired dsp (sorry, just decided to start using up some of the set I have kept
           for so long because I love it so much.
Ink:  Baja breeze, wild wasabi
Acc:  Ribbon - retired
Tools:  crop-a-dial
Thanks for popping in, have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment