Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friend to Friend Gift Card

Good evening,
  Yes it is that time of day and the weekend is nearly over.  Definitely needs to be longer!  Now, I have just been having a laugh at myself as I decided to do a few challenges today and of course just about everything has got in my way.  But I finally managed to sit down and create a gift card for Our Creative Corner except I forgot the correct instructions and instead of making a neutral monochrome card I made a blue one.  That will teach me to read properly.  Anyway, thought I would post this one and try again for the challenge later!

This is the one I was going to put in the challenge and then I did another one as I wasn't sure which I liked more:


  I did make a band for it but after I took the photo, go figure!!!
I like these little cards that I got from wildsprinkles.blogspot.com.  I didn't read the instructions or look at the card well but there are directions for you to follow, very easy.
Stamp set:  Vintage vogue, pocket silhouettes
Card:  Marina mist, bashful blue and my very new packet of dsp pattern stack in soft subtles (I think this is
           the real reason I blew the challenge, I was dying to use the dsp.  Have been wanting it for so long and
           finally got it for myself, love it)
Ink:  Marina mist
Acc:  Lace, buttons
Tools:  Modern label punch, eyelet border punch
Thanks for stopping by and have a great night...

1 comment:

  1. love the first card, not sure on the second one with the crochet piece....kinda looks like a bra....LOL..could be i need sleep after convention too......hope to chat tomorrow night in CA class.....Angie xx

    ReplyDelete