Monday, May 30, 2011

Bookmark In A Card

Good evening,
  I have yet another busy day tomorrow and need to post tonight.  Nothing like making a card with a little something extra in it.  I cased this cute card from Flowerbug's Inkspot, I really loved the bookmark coming out of the side, and thought it would be a really useful card to give.

The second picture is of the bookmark coming out of the pocket.  I don't have a sizzix tag, but I am hoping that Stampin! Up might bring one in the next mini or September's new catalogue.  My fingers are crossed.  With this tag I cut 2" x 3" and used the curly square punch to cut the edges and it has come out quite nice, even if I do say so myself.
Stamp set:  Baroque motifs
Card:  Basic black, whisper white, certainly celery, tempting turquoise and dsp - soft subtles
Ink:  Basic black
Acc:  Jewel basic rhinestones, ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, dot to dot, butterfly embosslits and curvy square punch
have a great night/day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment