Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pocket Folder and Cards for Mum

Morning,
  I have a cute pocket folder and 3 x 3 card set to give to Mum.  It is so sweet, I wish I had made it earlier so I could have shown our school, for Mother's Day.  Just a tad late.....  Anyway, found this on Flowerbug's blog (details over on the side bar)
My sister thinks this is a bit dark for Mum, but I really like black.  Don't use much of it, but want to use more.  Everyone's a critic!!!  Maybe I will make a pink one for Mum!!

This is the folder open, no tape or anything keeping it together.  See why I love it and would love to make heaps of them, easy.
7" x 7" card    scored in half, turn and score in half again.  Cut the two end squares on an angle, as you can see above (there is a tutorial on Flowerbug's blog).  No tape, as it just stays in place, love it...
Then decorate and make your card.  Oh, don't forget when adding ribbon to add it before taping/gluing your front!!


Just plain, simple cards.  I didn't add a sentiment, as I get complaints.  They like to write their own thing on, then it doesn't matter what it is for.


And that is the finish of a cute easy note holder.
Stamp set:  Well scripted, Love defined
Card:  Basic black, pink pirouette, very vanilla
Ink:  Basic black, pink pirouette
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, butterfly embosslits, scallop oval punch, lge oval punch, paper piercer and mat pack.
Have a lovely day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment