Sunday, May 29, 2011

Butterfly Card Holder

Good evening,
  I am not going to get this post on the blog tomorrow as I have so much on, so I thought I would post it tonight.  I love anything 3D and this is no exception.  I cased it from Two Paper Divas and think it is the cutest box.  Sorry I was gardening today and think I got a little heat stroke, so don't worry if I don't happen to make any sense.

I will get the cards made to go with this and post them in the next few days.  I haven't used this stamp set in a long time and it is one of my favourites so I'm glad that I happened upon it. 
Stamp set:  Garden whimsy
Card:  Pink pirouette, real red, whisper white and dsp - greenhouse gala
Ink:  Pink pirouette and pumpkin pie
Acc:  Brads, ribbon, Velcro and dimensional
Tools:  Scallop edge punch
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a good one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment