Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pinwheel Card

Good morning,
  I have seen these pinwheels around on a lot of different blogs but I cased this one from Inking Idaho, love her work.  Becky has a tutorial on her site and her blog is on my side bar.  They are so easy and so much fun to make, actually too much fun, you want to make more.  I should have made one in every colour (from soft subtles for you), next time.
Now this is card adhered to an envelope, love that idea.  So then you put a little note card on the inside so it is just giving a little more.

And here is our note card.  How easy is all that.

And the card going into the envelope.
Stamp set:  Priceless, vintage vogue wheel
Card:  Baja breeze, chocolate chip, dsp - soft subtles
Ink:  Baja breeze, chocolate chip
Acc:  ribbon, rhinestone brad and glue dots
Tools:  Wheel
Tomorrow I have another case from Inking Idaho as well.  Don't you love how organised I am, actually I have to be, now that I am studying.
Have a great day...

1 comment: