Monday, May 16, 2011

Gable Box and Card

Good afternoon,
  Busy one today so just a quick post.


A gable box and card.  I punched with the word window through the top as I like that look of having an opening.  I actually got the template from our Stampin' Up site but there are heaps around and I'm sure there would be a template on Splitcoast stampers.  If you would like me to get the template and post it, just let me know and I will work on it.  I love the gable box as it is such a cute little box to give away.
Stamp set:  Great friend and
Card:  Pacific point, baja breeze, dsp-celebration and whisper white
Ink:  Pacific point
Acc:  White gel pen
Tools:  Curly label punch, word window punch and scallop edge punch
Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow I am going to show you this great mini criss cross album
Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment