Saturday, May 14, 2011

Deals of the Week #2

Hi All,
  Sorry for the late post but it has just been ridiculous around here and I know I am late but thought I would post it anyway.  I haven't got any of the deals, this week, so I thought I would just post something else at the end for you:

     Item              Page                          Description                   Regular Price                 Sale Price
120963               142               Stampin Pastels New Colour
                                                  Kit (19)                                         $28.50                      $22.80
115957               151               Thanks embosslit Die                       $21.95                      $17.56
114513               151               Sweetest Sterm Embosslit Die          $21.95                      $17.56
113483               155               Pennant Bigz XL Die                        $74.95                      $59.96

Now for a little box I have made:
  Aren't these the cutest.  Actually, looking at the photo, looks like they need a stamp but here in my house they didn't!!  I cased these from stampin-style and she has a tutorial on her site.
Card:  Soft suede, riding hood red, always artichoke and very vanilla
Acc:  Ribbon, glue dots
Tools:  Petal punch and heart to heart punch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment