Friday, May 6, 2011

Flowery Tote

Good morning,
  Hope everyone is having a lovely morning, I love it when I have been able to stamp, just lose myself in the creative part of it all.  Only one more day left till Mother's Day!  As long as I get my cup of tea and toast in bed, I am happy...
Not the best picture but this is such a cute tote bag.  I have decided I am going to make cards to go with all my bags or boxes now, so I have little sets!!  But this one doesn't have any yet.  So I will have to get onto it!

Side view.  Don't you love the side bits, I do.

And a close up of the big flower I have made with little tags to the side.  Sorry I don't have any sentiments on them yet but I couldn't decide what I want to give this bag for!
Card:  Pretty in pink, rich razelberry, wild wasabi
Acc:  Brads, twine
Tools:  13/4 Scallop circle punch, 13/4circle punch, 13/8 circle punch, 11/4 circle punch 1" circle punch
           itty bitty punch, paper piercer, mat pack and tiny tag punch.
I will show you the cards I made for it tomorrow and if anyone would like me to do a tutorial, just let me know.
Thanks for stopping by,  have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment