Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I would like to wish everyone that is a Mum, a very Happy Mother's Day.  It comes and it goes and I even missed out on my cup of tea and toast in bed - next year, there is always next year!!  So I made time to make a special box for Mother's day, I made a tiny version of it and tomorrow when I catch up with other Stampin' up demonstrators we will be making one a little bigger.  I found this lovely Chinese take away box, with template on the little blue room (another fantastic blog) and here it is.....
 I just love this box, I have seen them quite often and always want to make one and now I finally have.
 Side view to show you the lovely blue brads and the folds.
Now Rachel says these chinese cookies are easy to do....... I only did three but all three were different, Ummmmmmm not very good with them, maybe the girls tomorrow will be able to put a different spin on them.
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Very vanilla, baja breeze and dsp - Paisly petals
Ink:  Chocolate chip and baja breeze smudging
Acc:  Twine and brads
Tools:  Word window punch, paper piecer and mat and 1 3/4" circle punch
thanks for stopping by and I hope you have had a wonderful day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment