Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love, love, love

Goodn morning,
  I have been struggling with my challenges this week and putting them off.  But I felt inspired today.  I had a friend (Sonja), who is a stampin' up demonstrator as well.  And we were playing with her blog.  So I think that got me inspired tonight.  The only trouble is, my camera won't take a picture at night !!!!!!!, so I have to wait for the morning and I don't know if I will miss one of the challenges.  But I will try.
  I have made a card to fit two of the challenges:

This is one and also
Cooking it up with Katie:
Use something Metal
Add a little Brown
Make sure you have 2 Designer Papers











And here is my card:




This top started off on a box and then on the front of green card but I think it looks great on the chocolate.
Stamp set:  Baroque motifs, cottage garden
Card:  Chocolate chip, pink pirouette, dsp - jolly holiday, cherry cobbler
Ink:  Old olive, pink pirouette and cherry cobbler.
Acc:  Hodgepodge hardware (retired)
Tools:  Big shot, perfect polka dots, 13/8", 1/1/4" and 1" circle punches.
I sponged the edges of the pink pirouette card and I adhered the dsp to the Cherry cobbler and put it through the big shot.  I have seen heaps of cards lately where the layers are added to the embossing and I love it.  Gives it a whole new look.
Hope you have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment