Friday, December 16, 2011

The Reindeer Set Complete!!

Hi All,
Had a bit of a craft day today with a couple of friends but there was too much talking going on and not much work but I am busy at the moment finishing of the couple of items we managed to make.  But on to the rest of the reindeer set.  I made a 2-4-6 box and card to go with it...
 Front view using the big shot with top note die, scallop punch, 1" circle for nose, 1/4" for eyes with a little work from the white get pen and the horns (sorry I've forgotten what they are called!!! - ignorance is bliss, or is it!!) I used some scrap card..
 Side view showing how the box is pulled together, will be putting velros on, thought I could get away without it but unfortunately I can't....
 The greeting with scallop punch, decorative label, lge oval and 5 petal flower punch....
 My card that I am a little proud of...
 And I just had to show you a close up of my tag I put on the front, I love it, lol....
And the set all together.
Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. Theresa, what an adorable set! This are so stickin' cute ... I LOVE them!

    I've been thinking of you while using your gorgeous tags! You are so sweet ... thanks!

    I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and 2012 brings you good health and happiness!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet little set.

    x

    ReplyDelete