Friday, December 23, 2011

Chocolate/Banana Bread Box

Good evening,
One more day and it is Christmas.  I think I will go through withdrawal from not being able to make any more pretty Christmas things :(  So today I am showing you this cute (yes, I know everything is cute, but this is cute) Bread box that I have used as a chocolate box.  I cased from Techno Stamper and she has a great tutorial on her blog.


I probably should have decorated them more but I love this paper so much and think it looks okay just the way it is......
Now for some quick instructions:
Card:  8 1/2" x 11"  score all four sides at 1/2" and 2 3/4"
was just trying to write some quick instructions but I think I will have to do a tutorial for this as it is a little hard to explain about what to cut off so you can fold up the box and have the edges sitting out.  I will do it in the next couple of weeks with instructions!!!
thanks for stopping by and I will put it top of my priority list....

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Love it, and yes you're right, it is perfect the way it is.

    Merry Christmas my friend.

    x

    ReplyDelete