Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grinch For Christmas!!

Evening,
I know, two posts in one day, what is happening??  I felt bad for not posting the other day, was just too busy so I thought I would do an extra one.  I sent this to a friend (hope she has it before she looks on here, but I won't say her name, so she won't know anyway!!! (does that make sense!!!)  So I finally made a Grinch, how cute is he.  Now you do know that the dictionary definition of CUTE is interesting but ugly, hehehe.  Love it.  I cased this from Chris Twing and loved making him/her.
 I sent it flat packed so I could get it to her quickly and give her something to make!!!
I know I couldn't resist making another because of another certain friend of mine.  Don't mind him in the purple, looks a little more menacing!!
Face 2 - Top note dies (using the big shot)
Hat - 3 1/2" square and cut in half on the diagonal and pulling point over to get above affect.
Pom pom - boho blossom punch
White fluffy bit 4" x 5 1/2" tearing the top, sides and bottom to form above look
Brows - 1/4" x 1 1/4" by 2
Eyes - 1 1/4" punch
Pupil - 1/4" punch
Cut small rectangle for nose and draw mouth.
Box - 8 1/2" x 4 1/4"  score 1" ea side (4 1/4")
                                    score 3 1/2" ea side (8 1/2")
cut middle score lines and make box, need instructions, just let me know.
thanks for stopping by and have a good night..... ps, 2 more days.....

2 comments:

  1. great Grinch .....even the green one looks ok...hehehe....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh the green one is mine. This arrived in my mailbox a few days ago, along with lots of other gorgeous little treats and cute bits.

    Thank you so much Theresa, you are just too generous.

    x

    ReplyDelete