Friday, December 30, 2011

Friends Birthday Cards

Hi,
Hope everyone has had a lovely day, I have been busy getting shoes and books ready for school.  I know it is still a month away but if I get it ready now, it won't sneak up on me!  Anyway tonight I am showing you another card I cased from Stampin' Up Demonstrator page:



Ummmm, I know what you are thinking!   My sister didn't like the colours but I was going through my stash and trying to use up some scraps I have lying around.  I do love always artichoke but this definately isn't something I am overly happy with, just trying to step out of the square......
Stamp set:  Tiny tags
Card:  Always artichoke, retired dsp, so saffron, pretty in pink and whisper white
Ink:  Summer sun and regal rose and chocolate chip
Acc:  Brads
Tools:  5 step flower punch and scallop square and piercing tool
thanks for stopping by........

No comments:

Post a Comment