Friday, December 9, 2011

Now My Cupcake Box Is A Set

Hi,
I have been very busy the last couple of days crafting, and it is so nice to be sitting here doing that, though tomorrow it is all about my garden, desperate need of some TLC.  So I made one thing and then decided I need to make more sets, things that go together, I suppose it all has to do with this silly season.  So the cupcake blooper I showed you now is a set, and here is what I made to go with it...
a little 3" x 3" card with the ever so cute reindeer...
some tags for the last minute presents, these I made out of some scrap certainly celery and I think they were 3" x 2", so easy to make and whip up quickly....
and a post-it note holder, and they are so quick and easy too...
And here we have the whole set together which could be a very cute Christmas present!
If you need any of the measurements just let me know.
Stamp set:  Winter post and snow swirled
Card:  Certainly celery, chocolate chip and very vanilla
Ink:  Chocolate chip and certainly celery
Acc:  Pearl basic jewels, string and pen
Tools:  Scallop trim border punch, 1/2" punch and crop-a-dial
thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome gift set. You're on fire. Can't wait to see more.

    xox

    ReplyDelete