Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hot Chocolate Pouch

Hi all,
I have made a really cute chocolate pouch to show you that I cased but not sure if I wrote down the name correctly (you can find out if you want though!!, hehehe), cheeringhername.  This is sweet anyway and you can also put in a candy cane, there is quite a bit of room in there....

So cool hey!  And some very quick instructions, I'm sure you could use no tape, if you wanted, but I used the red tape this time.
Chocolate chip card - 4 1/4" x 11"  scored  5 1/2" and 10"
dsp - letters to Santa  -  4" x 4" and also a strip for the tab above but I didn't write down the dimensions so I will assume they are 2" x 4"
Fold on score lines and adhere together leaving the flap free.  Adhere dsp 4" x 4" and then the flap down on top of dsp.  Add dsp to the flap and ribbon if desired.  Then do your sentiment and you are all done.
Tomorrow I will have another set to show you, thanks for stopping by......

2 comments:

  1. I Love it .... so cool...hehehe you are even making me half like that DSP....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Angie...maybe this DSP isn't so bad afterall. Lol.

    ReplyDelete