Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chrissie CD Holders

Morning,
I made a couple of presents for a couple of friends (yes, that is all I have...... only joking!!!) and I absolutely love these CD holders.  I will be making heaps more as they are so cute and a great pressie to give someone.
 As you can see, my letters haven't popped as much as I wanted them to, I was a little disappointed and will be doing something different next time!

 I rounded the corners on this one for something different
And this is the case open, see how cute is that....
I cased this from Claudia Rosa.
Card/DSP  10" x 10"  scored at 2 1/2" and 7 1/2", turn and do the same 2 1/2" and 7 1/2"
Cut out the four corner squares, as above.  Crease the folds and fold in to create the holder.
Decorate the front as desired.
Thanks for stopping by...... ps. only 3 more days till Christmas....

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh one of these is mine too! It came with the dvd - which I've already watched and enjoyed. I love this way of packaging and will most definitely be CASEing it in future.

    Thank you so much!

    x

    ReplyDelete