Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My, Just Wait And See

Good evening all,
Now you are all going to see why I haven't been posting for a while.  Get ready for a laugh over the next few nights!  I have lost it completely, I don't know whether the study took it out of me or just getting anxious about getting a job now but..... (No, I haven't lost me mojo) just lost all ability to craft.
So tonight we had our last Crafters Anonymous class for the year and I know I haven't posted any of those for a while but I will eventually put them up.  So I showed you a similar album the other night, and tonight Debi Ryan showed us her take made into an ACT holder/Tag holder.  And I jumped right out of my comfort zone and used Tangerine Tango (discontinued), not a massive orange fan in case you hadn't noticed.  Anyway, going along okay and thought I was doing an okay job...
Passes, doesn't it.  I also added soft suede and very vanilla.  Happy with that, not ecstatic but happy...
Inside - not really me, but livable.........  BUT THEN........ I put on the ribbon......

What the????????  Oh yeah, I did so well!!!!!!!!!!!  So happy with myself I couldn't wait to show you.  Do you like how I could make a square out of it?  I thought I could add some photo's to the back of it and use it on the center of the table (well someone else could do that.... I don't like orange!). Ummmmmmmmmm, there could be someone I could give it to, hehehehehe.  Ohhhhhhh where did the crafter inside me disappear to!
Just wait till tomorrow night, it gets better, believe me....

1 comment: